Profile of Leonardo Evangelista in writing, managing, evaluating European Projects
With an engagement of only 3-4 months a year (in the other months I carry out a different activity in the career guidance field), since 2010 I submitted 25 successful projects, obtaining for my clients over 7 million euros. You can read here some feedback my projects received by evaluators.
- 1.PPS Peer to Peer Support Fostering Active Aging – 538403-LLP-1-2013-1-DK-GRUNDTVIG-GMP (2014-2016)
- Mothers and children in L2 “L2M” 540030-LLP-1-2013-1-IT-GRUNDTVIG-GMP (2014-2016)
- KAZI Developing Intercultural Competence on the Workplace 538406-LLP-1-2013-1-IT-GRUNDTVIG-GMP (2014-2016)
- FAMILY CAREER COMPASS – Efficient Career Guidance Approaches Supporting Parents in Guiding their Children’s Vocational Career (2013-1-PLl -LEOOS-37576)
- IG – Train. Training to Train – Intergenerational Transfer of Knowledge on the workplace 539475-LLP1-2013-1-BG-GRUNDTVIG-GMP (2013-2015)
- Actors Capacity Training in Caucasus 544047-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-GE-TEMPUS-JPGR
- DIXL: Dissemination and Exploitation via Libraries: for Success and Sustainability of LLP Results 531194-LLP-1-2012-1LV-KA4-KA4MP (2012-2014)
- P.R.E.S.T.O. Peer Related Education Supporting Tools 142301 – LLP -1 – IT – COMENIUS –CMP
- Parents as career counsellors of their children. Training for parents within the project Grundtvig-Parents no. 134247-LLP-2007-1-PL-Grundtvig-GMP
- How To Support My Child In Vocational Decision Making LdV. PL/06/B/F/PP-174020
- The impact of cultural differences on students’ expectations from job counsellors LdV Pilot IMPACT PL/03/C/F/RF-94150
- Evaluator of proposals submitted on the Joint Call Leonardo Socrates Youth (2004) for the European Commission, Bruxelles and on the Erasmus+ call for the Italian Erasmus+ National Agency (2016).
- IMPROVE Improving Validation of Not-Formal Learning in European Career Guidance Practitioners (510640-LLP-1-2010-1-IT-GRUNDTVIG-GMP, 2011-2012) Project manager
- EGA European Experiences with ICT in Career Guidance with Adults (Grundtvig 2, 2001-2003) Project manager
- JUICE Using Internet for Careers Education (ISPO, 1998-1999) Project manager
- WBS (504861-LLP-1-2009-1-IT-KA3-KA3MP, 2009-2011) Scientific director
- EAS European Accreditation Scheme for Careers Guidance Counsellors (LdV thematic action IT06CFTH81406, 2006-2008) Scientific director
- TVJ The Virtual Job Club (LdV Pilot IT/04/B/F/PP -154030, 2004-2006) Scientific director
- GWO Guide to the World of Occupations (Leonardo Pilot, 2001-2004) Country project manager
- INTRATOOLS (Leonardo Pilot, 2002-2004) Expert
- Supervisor of project managers and project writers: so far I have supervised 7 project managers and 4 project writers.
Education and training
- 1999-2004 Master’s Degree (Laurea Magistralis) in Psychology, State University of Florence IT, five years course (ISCED 5A), final evaluation 110/110
- 1979-1987 Master’s Degree (Laurea Magistralis) in Economics, State University of Modena IT, four years course (ISCED 5A), final evaluation 110/110 cum laude
- Licensed psychologist (Special Register of Psychologists Tuscany n.4527)
How to contact me
Do you want to became a successful project writer yourself? Enrol to my course or be supervised by me.