Main differences between the new Erasmus + and the previous LLP Programme
The European Commission has recently released the new Erasmus Call http://www.aiuto.net/scarica-il-nuovo-bando-erasmus/
But what are the main differences between the new Erasmus + and the previous LLP Programme?
The main differences are the following:
- the old programme Youths and some measures about not professional sport have been included
- there are two new measures: knowledge alliances (partnerships between universities and firms) and sector skills alliances (partnerships between VET providers and firms), both funded up to 700,000 or 1,000,000 € for projects lasting 2 or 3 years
- the old multilateral now are called strategic partnerships and maximum funding is now 150,000 e for year (maximum 3 years)
- the old measures KA2 and KA3 have been deleted
- financial reporting will mainly be based on flat rates and lump sums, these include also a share of cofinancing, so all the issues about cofinancing and not profit are now solved. Financial reporting will now be much easier.
- the application system has been changed (see guide to the programme, pag. 191). First you and all the partners have to register on the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS) at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/eim/external/register.cgi Then you have to register your organization at Unique Registration Facility (URF) http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/home and get a PIC code.
Article contained in the website www.aiuto.net. © Leonardo Evangelista. Copy and reproduction by any mean are forbidden.