Bando progetti di cooperazione Cultura Europa Creativa, scadenza 7 ottobre 2015
Nel nostro menù di oggi un bando in scadenza il 7 ottobre 2015. Il bando finanzia progetti di cooperazione in ambito culturale.
I documenti sono disponbili a partire da questa pagina.
Organisations wishing to apply for ‘Support to European cooperation projects’ are invited to submit applications online by 7 October 2015, 12:00 noon (midday, Brussels time) to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels.
The Guide for applicants is intended to help applicants through the process of preparing an application.
Before starting your application:
1. Read the Call for proposals, the Guidelines and the Guide for applicants carefully.
2. Applicants must have an ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an ECAS account, you may use it. Otherwise, click here to create an ECAS account. When you have created your ECAS account, return to this page.
Next to the Guide for applicants, you may want to consult following documents:
- The Guide for experts provides the framework for the independent experts for evaluating applications
- The grant agreement model
You are now ready to start the application process:
1. The applicant and all partner organisations must be registered in the Participant Portal. Organisations that register in the Portal receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC) that will be requested in the application form.
Given that each applicant organisation should use only one PIC code, please first check with your legal representative’s office whether such a PIC number has already been created for your organisation. If this is the case, you may use this PIC code to create your electronic application form.
For practical details on how to use the Participant Portal, please consult the followingpresentation.
2. If not, your organisation should register in the Participant Portal. To access the Participant Portal, you will also need your ECAS username and password.
Applicants should attach in the Portal:
a. Legal entity form accompanied by the required annexes
3. Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm (please refer to the eForm section).
Completing your application
1. Do not forget also to complete the compulsory annexes to the eForm.
2. Once you have completed the eForm and attached the annexes, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you if your application form is complete. If this is the case, you can submit it online.
3. When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.
4. Prepare your application package following the instructions in the Guidelines and the Guide for applicants.
Please carefully read the Guide for applicants for instructions on how to prepare the annexes to the eForm and your application package. Annex 2 of the Guidelines provides a check list of all documents that must be submitted with your application.
Mandatory template documents
- Budget form
- Information on travel and subsistence rates
- Declaration on honour on legal status and operational and financial capacity and declaration on honour concerning exclusion criteria
- Mandate letters for each partner, conferring power of attorney to the project leader
- Partnership information
- Financial identification form
- Financial capacity form
- Legal entity form